- General examination and treatment of dogs and cats
- Immunization of dogs and cats; certificates of health and consultations for international travel
- Microchip implants
- Advice on feeding puppies and kittens, overweight animals and particular diseases (food allergies, diabetes, kidney and liver diseases)
- Blood analysis to check for diabetes, kidney disease and more
- Tests for fungal and bacterial infections
- Microscopic tests for various parasites in blood, feces or on the skin
We now also treat animals using alternative therapies, such as acupuncture, herbs and supplements.
Please call 765 -778-2610. We're happy to help.